You can add a clickable image to a document or to your webpage.With a clickable image, when the user moves their mouse over the image, text will appear with instructions. When the user clicks on the image, it will open another webpage.
Before making an image “clickable,” you must add the image to either a document or webpage:
- Start by following the instructions in the Add Images to a Document topic to add an image to a document, or complete the instructions in the Add Images to Your Webpage topic to add an image directly on your webpage.
After the image is in the document or on the webpage, complete the following instructions.
- From the Document page or the webpage, click Edit This Page from the menu bar.
- Click on the image in the text box, then click your right-mouse button and select the Insert/Edit Link icon.
- In the Insert/Edit Link box, set the link details:
- Type or paste the link for the image in the Link URL box for an external website link.
- Select whether the link will open in a new window or in the same window from the Target box.
- Type the instructions for the link in the Title box.
- Click Insert to create the clickable image.
- Click Save to add the clickable image.
- Click Done to exit the edit mode.