A recipient might not receive a message for many reasons:
- The email address on file with Edline may be incorrect.
- An email address may not exist on file with Edline.
- User may have chosen not to receive email messages from the school through Edline.
- User may not have activated the Edline account.
- User’s email service provider may be having trouble, or user’s email box may be full.
- User’s email program may have put the message in a “junk” folder. Ask the user to configure the email program to place email from Edline into the regular “Inbox.”
- User should configure the following two email addresses to their address book or “safe senders” list: