Many districts use JPAMS (Student Progress Center), created by ED Gear and marketed as Student Progress Center. With JPAMS (Student Progress Center) students can access their grades, attendance, class schedules, and homework assignments. If your district uses JPAMS (Student Progress Center), you can now create a single sign-on to access the application through your Edline website. By setting up the single sign-on connection, students will be able to access JPAMS (Student Progress Center) directly through the Edline website without having to constantly re-enter their login credentials while moving between the two applications.
Before students can access JPAMS (Student Progress Center) through the Edline website, the district Hall Pass feature must first be setup by the district super user. For any third-party tool to be available to your end-users through the My Hall Pass feature, it must first be enabled at the district-level.
How to Create a Hall Pass Connection to JPAMS (Student Progress Center)
- The district super user must be logged in at the district website in Edline.
- Select District Hall Pass from the Tools menu.
- From the SIS tab, click JPAMS Student.
- Click Activate. Additional boxes appear requesting the specific activation information for JPAMS Student.
- Type the Domain for JPAMS Student.
The domain will resemble the following — https://webpams.myschool.com or https://webpams.mydistrict.org. Do not include the rest of the URL.
- Click Save to save the credentials.
- Click Done when finished.
- Log out of Edline and then sign back in for changes to take effect.
After you activate the website, your school student users will be able to use the My Hall Pass option available in the My Edline menu.
How to Create a Link to JPAMS (Student Progress Center)
To create an automatic sign-on to JPAMS (Student Progress Center) from a school’s homepage in Edline, you will need to setup a link. District super users can create the link from the Links box on the district homepage and multi-post the link to the specific schools.
- On the district homepage, hover over the Links box and click the Add Item icon.
If you do not have the Links box available on the home page, click the View Page As icon from your toolbar to open the Resource List page. Select Link from the drop-down and click the Add button.
- Type JPAMS Student as the Title and click Create Now.
- In the Link URL box, type the tag for the JPAMS (Student Progress Center) application, including the brackets and lowercase letters:
- Select View Link In a New Window When Clicked.
- In the Multiple Posting area, add the schools that will have the link.
- Click Save and Return.
The Links box will contain your new JPAMS Student link on all the selected schools.