You can access your school’s Edline website from any computer or device with Internet access. Edline will appear as a standard district or school website.
Type your school's URL address into a web browser. If you want to view private information, such as grades or your personal combined calendar, or you want to post information to the website, you will need to Sign In from the school homepage.
Before you sign into Edline for the first time, you will need to activate your account, and create your own user screen name and password. After you create a screen name and password, you type that information on your school’s web page to access your Edline website.
After you sign into Edline, you can manage your account information, use personalized shortcuts to navigate through the website, and access additional help.
- No image availableSupported Browsers and Operating Systems
- No image availableActivate Your Account
- No image availableSign into Edline
- No image availableTranslate Edline to Your Language
- No image availableAccessibility Features
- No image availableAccess Other Sites with My Hall Pass
- No image availableWhat Are Users, Groups, Documents, and Folders?