Many districts and schools use PowerTeacher (by Pearson School Systems) as a education management portal for teachers. If your district uses PowerTeacher, you can now create a single sign-on to access PowerTeacher through your Edline website. By setting up the single sign-on connection, teachers will be able to access PowerTeacher directly through the Edline website without having to constantly re-enter their login credentials while moving between the two applications.
Teachers with access to PowerTeacher can launch the application through Edline after the district completes the initial setup. They can access the application through the schools My Hall Pass feature, or if you setup a link for the school, they can click directly on the link.
How to Access PowerTeacher through My Hall Pass
Teachers with access to PowerTeacher can launch the application through Edline after the district completes the initial setup.
- From the My Edline menu, select My Hall Pass available under the My Account section.
- Select PowerTeacher from the list.
- Type your User Name that you use to log into PowerTeacher.
- Type your Password that you use to log into PowerTeacher.
- Click Save.
Now, any time you want to access PowerTeacher you can open My Hall Pass and click Go for PowerTeacher.
How to Access PowerTeacher through Link
If the district sets up a link to PowerTeacher, teachers will be able to access the link. The first time the user will need to setup their login information using My Hall Pass.
- Click the PowerTeacher link available from the school’s homepage. The first time a warning appears requesting you to enter the login information.
- Click OK.
- From the My Hall Pass page, type your User Name that you use to log into PowerTeacher.
- Type your Password that you use to access PowerTeacher.
- Click Save.
- To start the PowerTeacher application, click the link from the homepage again.
The next time you need to access PowerTeacher, you will be able to just click the link.