You can set a security question the first time you sign into the Edline website, and you can change the question at any time. Security questions help you retrieve sign in information when you forget your password. Enter the correct answer to the question, and Edline will email you a temporary password.
How to Set Your Security Question
- From the My Edline menu, under My Account, select Manage Account to access the Manage Account page.
- Make sure Edline has your correct email address entered in the Email, Phone, and Notifications section.
- Click the Edit link in the Security area of the User Management section.
- Create a security question that only you can answer:
- Select a question from the suggestion list.
- Type the question in the Security Question box.
When you create your own security question, it must follow these guidelines:
The answer must be different than your screen name.
The answer must be different than your password.
The answer cannot be listed as a part of the question.
- Type the correct answer in the Answer box.
The answer will need to be exact. For example, Fourteen does not equal 14.
- Click Save.