Edline folders are meant to be used just as you use folders on your computer to organize information. You can add documents, more folders, links, groups, and other types of content to any folder on Edline. For example, teachers can add homework to their Assignments folder.
How to Add Content to a Folder
Watch a Tutorial
- Click the name of the folder where you want to add content.
- From the Edline menu bar, click Edit This Page to access the edit mode.
- Click the Add an item to this box icon to access the Add Item Type pallet.
- Select the type of item to add to the folder.
- Follow the instructions for the type of content: