Teachers and other staff with super user permissions will be able to view the answers for forms, surveys, homework, quizzes, and interactive assignments. You can view the status of responses by different groups, review the individual user responses to questions, and determine who has not responded to a form or other assignment. The permission to view responses is only available to school personnel.
How to Review Responses
Watch a Tutorial
- From the section of the webpage containing the content, click the Edit in list view icon to open the list of contents.
- Click Edit for the name of the assignment you want to review the responses for to open the Manage Form, Manage Survey, Manage Homework Hand-In, Manage Quiz, or Manage Interactive Assignment page.
The Response area will list the number of responses received.
- Click View Responses from the Responses area to access the Form Response List page.
- Click on the name of user you want to view to access the Document View page. If the document has been multi-posted, use the Group drop-down box to select the desired group of responses to view.
- Click Done when finished.
How to View the Status of Responses by Groups (Schools, Classes, Sports, Activities)
For multi-posted forms and surveys, school personnel will be able to view response statistics, such as the number of users who have submitted responses. Teachers will be able to view the status of which classes have submitted their homework, quizzes, and other assignments.
- Click View Status by Group link to access the Status Summary dialog box.
How to View the Status of Responses by Users
School personnel will be able to view the status of which users within a group (school, classes, sports, activities) have submitted their forms, surveys, homework, quizzes, and other assignments. Use this feature to determine which users should be reminded to submit their responses.
- Click Response Status by User to access the User List page which displays who did or did not submit a response, or to see who has completed a draft response.