You can subscribe to or create a channel of content. Channels are a way to group information together and share content with others who subscribe to the same channel. You can search through different channels and select the ones to subscribe to. When you subscribe to a channel, you will be notified when new content becomes available.
How to Find and Subscribe to a Channel
- From the Dashboard, click Channels.
The Channels list page appears with search capabilities to filter the results.
- Choose how you want to narrow the list results from the All Channels list:
- Select All Channels for all available channels.
- Select Subscribed for channels you are subscribed to.
- Select Managed by me for channels you created.
- Select Invitations for the channels you have received an invitation for.
- From the Filter list, choose how to further narrow the list of results:
- Select Grade Level for channels created for a specific grade.
- Select Tag to search for channels based on a specific word or category search. Select the filter content to use.
- Click on the name of the channel you want to explore.
- Click Subscribe to add the channel to your list of subscriptions.
After you subscribe to a channel, the option in the channel page changes to Unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe from any channel.