Students who have an assessment assigned to them can access them in the appropriate course area. The Submission and Evaluation date ranges are visible with the link. In addition to submitting answers directly on the question page, students can also submit a file to support their answers.
How to Complete an Assessment
- In the course area, click the View/Complete Assessment link to begin an assessment.
- On the Take Assessment page, click a question link.
- On the Response page, type a response.
- Optionally, attach one or more files from your computer, Course Files, or the Content Collection.
- Type a Link Title to give a name to the attachment link.
- Click Next.
- Repeat the steps as necessary until all of the questions are answered.
- Click Submit when the assessment is complete.