If your institution licenses content management, you can store, share, and publish content. You can store and find content in personal, course, and institution folders in the Content Collection. You can link to these files in different areas in your course. You can store files you upload to your course in the Content Collection and link to them again.
If the Content Collection is available, a Content Collection tab appears in the page header.
Course Files is the file repository available with all Blackboard Learn courses. However, if your institution licenses content management, the Content Collection is the file repository.
The first section in the Control Panel shows where your files are stored. Click Files to expand the section and click the course ID to open Course Files in the content frame.
- Content is stored for a single course.
- You cannot share content across courses.
- Students do not have access to store or share files.
To learn more, see Course Files.
- You can store content for multiple courses you teach.
- You can share content across courses and with other users.
- Students may have access to store or share files.