Launch Date: July 22, 2013
Release Number: 1.1.1025512
Requirements: Service Pack 10 and later
The Inline Assignment Grading Building Block is supported on the following platforms:
- Blackboard Learn, Release 9.1 Service Pack 10 (Build: 9.1.100401.0)
- Blackboard Learn, Release 9.1 Service Pack 11 (Build: 9.1.110082.0)
- Blackboard Learn, Release 9.1 Service Pack 12 (Build 9.1.120013.0)
This is a Maintenance Release which resolves the following issue:
- Students can view grade and feedback for inline grading assignments when grade center column is hidden to users
- Submitting a file with apostrophe in the name will prevent Inline Assignment Grading from rendering the file on first load
- Inline Assignment tool does not honor bb config properties for outboundproxyURL or Dhttps.proxyhost
- Inline Assignment Grading b2 will corrupt filenames that contain non-ascii unicode characters
- Inline Assignment Grading does not show rubric used for grading to students
- User is unable to view a document using the Crocodoc feature
To Learn More...
To learn more about the Inline Assignment Grading Building Block, including installation instructions, see the Inline Assignment Grading Release Notes.
To Learn More
To learn more see, Inline Assignment Grading Building Block.