Institutions that have just installed Blackboard Learn should become familiar with the environment before making it available to users. After installation, read the available Blackboard Learn documentation and then develop and revise a plan for managing the system.
In this section...
- Getting Started with Server Administration
- Virtualizing the Blackboard Reference Architecture
- Load Balancer Guidelines
- Service Pack and Security Patch Maintenance
- Configuration Changes
- Hardware Sizing Information for Windows Dell Environments
- Hardware Sizing Information for UNIX Sun Environments
- Skills Inventory