"Featured" Building Blocks are those that Blackboard recommends that you install. When they become available, a Featured Building Blocks Available notification displays in the Administrator Panel under Software Updates. Click this notification to see the newly available featured Building Blocks followed by a list of all featured Building Blocks that you have not yet installed. You can also access the list of featured Building Blocks from the Administrator Panel by selecting Building Blocks > Featured Building Blocks. To learn more, see Installing and Managing Building Blocks.
In this section...
- Analytics for Learn Data Integration
- Blackboard Security Management Cookie Disclosure
- Blackboard Partner Cloud
- Blackboard Store
- Common Cartridge
- Inline Grading for Assignments Building Block
- Input Validation Filter
- Safe HTML
- SCORM Engine and Open Standards Content Player
- Social Learning Tools Building Block
- Video Everywhere