How to Preview a Theme
- From the Administrator Panel, in the Communities section, select Theme and Palette Catalog.
- In the contextual menu for a theme, click Preview.
- Click the right and left arrows to move through the different screens. This will give you a picture of what your institution will look like with a new theme.
How to Download a Theme
The themes are listed in the catalog with a short description. The following steps explain how to download a theme to edit it offline.
The theme is downloaded from the Themes and Palette Catalog, but is uploaded from the Create Theme page by clicking Create Theme at the top of the Theme and Palette Catalog.
- In the contextual menu for the theme, click Download.
- In the Download File window, click Save.
- Open and unzip the file.
- Click Create Theme at the top of the Theme and Palette Catalog.
- Provide a Theme Name and Reference Name. The Reference Name is used to organize the theme files. They are required and must be unique.
- Provide a description (optional).
- Upload the theme package by attaching the file. Browse for a file locally or in the Content Collection.
- Click Submit. Your updated theme will be added to the catalog.