Enrollment options control how students enroll in your course. To learn more, see Enrolling Students in Course Groups.
- Change Edit Mode to ON.
- On the Control Panel, expand the Customization section and select Enrollment Options.
- Select the appropriate enrollment option.
- Instructor/System Administrator: This option gives the instructor or the Blackboard administrator at your school control of the enrollment process. Select the check box to create a link for students to email an enrollment request to the course instructor. This link appears in the course catalog.
- Self Enrollment: This option allows students to enroll themselves in your course.
- Use the date fields to set a Start Date, an End Date, or both to control the time frame that students can self-enroll. If you do not select dates, a student may self-enroll at any time, unless you make your course unavailable or the course duration dates have passed.
- You can use an Access Code to verify the self-enrollment process. An access code is provides a degree of control over who can and cannot self-enroll in your course, but leaves it up to the student to initiate and complete the enrollment process.