Finally, a complete online course management system that empowers you to design your courses your way. The choice of content and tools you need, powerfully integrated.
Everything you need in one place
Once separate experiences --- publisher content… open resources instructor-created content….Print, Digital, the learning management system --- are now coming together under one roof. Now you can quickly and easily integrate rich digital content—all from directly within the Blackboard Learn course management system.
- Access to infinite content sources from around the world
- Ability to build and manage courses quickly and efficiently
- Powerful learning tools that engage students more
- Opportunity to improve student outcomes by addressing varied learning modalities
- Ability to easily exchange ideas and content with peers
Blackboard offers high quality tested and proven educational content from a wide variety of publisher sources, including:
- Cengage Learning
- John Wiley & Sons
- Macmillan Higher Education
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
And working with Vital Source Technologies, Blackboard offers customers access to e-textbooks from over 300 global publishers through the VitalSource® Bookshelf®.
Leverage the contributions of peers and share your own content. Exchange innovative ideas and content. Easily find and integrate community-generated content into courses
with just a few clicks.
Leverage the Blackboard Learn platform to create your own content —including podcasts, videos and webinars. Easily pull in resources from YouTube, Flickr, SlideShare and more. Share your customized course with peers regardless of their LMS.
Visit our online Digital Content Center for more information.