You can save assessments outside of Blackboard Learn by exporting them. You can import them as needed.
You can import assessments from a variety of locations: Course Files, the Content Collection, or from your computer.
If the start date of the imported assessment is in the past, the system resets it to 24 hours from the time it is imported. All other dates are adjusted forward in time while maintaining the same relationships that were established in the original assessment. For example, if you were to import an assessment with a due date four weeks after the start date, the new default start date would be tomorrow and the due date would be four weeks plus one day.
How to Import an Assessment
- Access a content area and point to Assessments on the action bar to access the drop-down list.
- Select Self and Peer Assessment.
- On the Create Self and Peer Assessment page, select Import option.
- Click Browse to locate the assessment file.
- Type a Name for the imported assessment. If you leave this blank, the imported assessment name is used.
- Click Submit.
How to Export an Assessment
The assessment file is packaged in a compressed ZIP file so it is easily accessed by Blackboard Learn. Only the assessment (with its questions and criteria) is exported. Previous submissions for the assessment are not exported.
- Access the content area containing the Self and Peer Assessment you want to export.
- In the Self and Peer Assessment's contextual menu, select Edit.
- On the Edit page, click Export Assessment.
- The download to your computer executes.