The Grade Center in Blackboard Learn is more than just a way to record students' grades. It is a dynamic and interactive tool, allowing you to record data, calculate grades, and monitor student progress. You can generate reports to communicate information to parents, administrators, and other stakeholders. You can determine which assigned grades to show to your students in My Grades, including columns displaying performance results.
In the Grade Center, you can provide and manage your students' grades for assignments, tests, discussion posts, journals, blogs, and wikis, and for ungraded items, such as surveys or self tests. You can also create grade columns for any activities or requirements you want to grade, such as special projects, participation, or attendance.
Your school controls whether this tool is available.
Do not open the Grade Center in a separate window or tab as you lose access to information stored in the top frame.
In this section...
- About the Grade Center
- Setting Up the Grade Center
- Creating and Managing Grade Center Columns
- Entering Grades
- Viewing Grade Details
- Including Comments With a Grade Entry
- Overriding Grades
- Deleting and Clearing Grades
- Working With the Grade History
- Calculating and Exempting Grades
- Sending Email From the Grade Center
- Viewing Grade Center Statistics
- Uploading or Downloading Grade Center Items for Working Offline
- Using Smart Views in the Grade Center
- Working With Grade Center Reports
- Sharing and Reusing Grade Center Data
- Curving Grades