During your grading tasks, you may need to delete a grade or revert a grade back to its previous state. For example, you can reset a test to give a student who experienced technical problems another chance. You accomplish these tasks through the Grade Center. Grades that you delete have the override grade and associated comments deleted.
How to Delete a Grade From the Grade Center Page
You can set grades to null by typing the NULL character (-) in the cell.
- Click within the graded cell.
- Press DELETE or BACKSPACE to delete the grade.
- Press ENTER. If you do not press ENTER and attempt to exit the entry cell or Grade Center, a pop-up window appears asking if you want to save the grade entry. In the pop-up, click OK to save the grade.
- Click OK to null the grade value. Grades you set to NULL display a dash (-).
How to Clear an Attempt on the Grade Details Page
- Access a graded item's contextual menu and select View Grade Details.
- On the Grade Details page, click Clear Attempt on the Attempts tab.
- Click OK.
- Click Return to the Grade Center.