You can personalize the placement, color, and selection of modules that appear on the My Institution tab or the Notifications Dashboard subtab. The Notifications Dashboard subtab appears only if your school has a Community Engagement license.
You can reorder the modules on a tab using the drag-and-drop function or the keyboard accessible reordering tool.
Using the Drag-and-Drop Function
- Click and hold the header of a module to move it to a new location. The module is surrounded by a dashed line as it is moved.
- Release the module to place it in its new location.
Using the Keyboard Accessible Reordering Tool
You can use the keyboard accessible reordering tool for an alternative method to reorder items. The tool appears on the action bar.
- Access the My Institution tab or another tab containing modules.
- Click Add Module on the upper-left corner.
- On the Add Module page, select the modules to appear on the tab. You can search by key word or browse by category to find modules. Your school can disable options.
Click Add to place the module on your My Institution page. Click Remove to delete the module from your My Institution page.