- Building Block: Blackboard Collaborate Building Block v.4.3
- Release date: December 11, 2013
- Dependencies: Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 12 or later and a Blackboard Collaborate Enterprise license
The Blackboard Collaborate Building Block v.4.3 is available to Blackboard Learn Course Delivery clients who also license Blackboard Collaborate Enterprise and are on Blackboard Learn 9.1 Service Pack 12 or later.
ELM Server is not supported.
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 12 (Build: 9.1.120113.0)
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 13 (Build: 9.1.130093.0)
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 14 (Build: 9.1.140152.0)
- Direct upgrade to this release is supported from release version 4.2.1039053.
- Client installations on release 4.1.3 or 4.1.4 can be upgraded to 4.2.1039053 followed by an upgrade to this release.
Direct upgrade from 4.1.3 and 4.1.4 is not supported.
- An error page is displayed to non-authenticated users accessing a guest link from a Mobile device that does not have the Collaborate app installed.
- Instructors are unable to convert Bb Collaborate Recordings to mp3 or mp4 without a system role.
- Instructors teaching several courses may encounter an error when accessing the My Room tool.
- An error is returned when accessing the Collaborate tool from the control panel of unavailable courses.
- Creating a "Blank page" in a content area and then using the Add link tool in the Collaborate Building Block to make a content item in this area causes the add link feature to report errors.
- Date picker reverts to epoch 0 - (1969) when time is incorrectly formatted.
- Entitlement checks were fixed to resolve issues with creating and editing sessions.
- 'Blackboard Collaborate' link under Course Tools is now translated.
- When using non-Latin-character alphabets, the Collaborate room title displays inverted question marks rather than correct characters.
- Files attached for preloads did not use a temporary session folder as temporary storage and temporary files were not being removed.
- To set up or change credentials for scheduling server, system administrator has to click Edit next to Configure Collaborate Web Conference on the Collaborate Building Block->Settings page.