Launch Date: November 6, 2013
Requirements and Dependencies
This release has dependencies and installation order requirements. Your Blackboard environment will encounter errors if dependent Building Blocks are missing or not installed in the correct order.
- Cumulative Pack (CP) 6 or later is required on Blackboard Learn 9.1 Service Pack (SP) 13. A cumulative patch dependency does not apply for SP 12 and SP 14 installations.
- The Inline Grading Building Block must be applied before installing the Tools or Assignment Building Blocks.
- The Content Model Building Block (version 1.2.1036195) must be applied before installing the Tools Building Blocks. An older version of Content Model may exist on your Blackboard Learn installation, however version 1.2.1036195 is required.
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 12 (Build: 9.1.120113.0)
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 13 (Build: 9.1.130093.0), CP 6
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 14 (Build: 9.1.140152.0)
- Assignment, Blog, Journal, and Wiki instructions have been removed from the details panel and are now above the content for quick reference. By default, the instructions are minimized in Assignments but expanded in Blogs, Journals, and Wikis.
- Goals can be aligned to Blogs, Journals, and Wikis from the instructions panel.
- Instructors can optionally choose to view students who have not submitted an assignment or posted an entry from the inline grading sidebar.
- Arabic Office files (.DOC and .DOCX) submitted by students are formatting incorrectly when viewed by instructors.