Building Block Name: Blackboard Mobile Web Services
Latest Version: 4.5
Date Released: April 30, 2014
Minimum Learn Version
All Blackboard Learn 9.1 Releases
- Enabled test attempts within the Mobile apps to respect IP filtering restrictions.
- Fixed an issue causing HTML headings to be broken on iOS devices.
- Fixed a Java error when loading the quickLinks page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Mobile logins from being tracked correctly.
- Fixed an error relating to discussion threads API call.
- Fixed issues that caused new blog entries, journal entries, announcements, and content items to not return successfully.
- Fixed an issue that caused native login attempts to fail on Learn 9.1 April 2014.
Disabling and Removing the Building Block
Users will be able to find the Learn instance in the Mobile Learn App school picker, but will be unable to login.
Once the B2 is enabled, any user with credentials on the Learn instance will be able to login through the Mobile Learn App.
To learn more, see Roles and Privileges.
Mobile Learn requires installing the following Building Blocks:
- Discussion Board
- Blogs and Journals
- Group Management
- My Grades
- Task Progress
To Learn More
To learn more, see Mobile Learn help.