Launch Date: August 22, 2013
Requirements: Service Pack (SP) 10 and later
The new features will appear on the following platforms:
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 10 (Build: 9.1.100401.0), Cumulative Patch (CP) 13 or higher
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 11 (Build: 9.1.110082.0), CP 12 or higher
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 12 (Build: 9.1.120113.0), CP 4 or higher
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 13 (Build: 9.1.130093.0), CP 1 or higher
Building Block Installation
The Building Block was released through Software Updates on Tuesday, August 22, 2013 at 5PM US Eastern (GMT‑4). A new version of Software Updates will appear as a Building Block update in the Software Updates module within 24 hours. If needed, the Building Blocks may also be downloaded. If you have Software Updates 3.4.3 installed, we recommend installing version 3.4.4 to avoid any unexpected behavior with the cloud connection or cloud-based tools.
- The Cloud Connector page displays the following error when the settings are saved or the connection is retried: org.apache.commons.httpclient.NameValuePair cannot be cast to org.apache.commons.httpclient.NameValuePair.
- Cloud Connection is not syncing between all application servers. The symptoms of this issue include intermittent cloud connection errors claiming the Blackboard Learn instance is a clone in multi-application server environments. Clicking "Retry" in the Cloud Connector page returns a successful cloud connection.
- Errors connecting to xpLor from Blackboard Learn instances with a non-production instance type.
- Email to System Administrator that Software Updates failed to phone home does not include the Learn instance site id.
- Email to System Administrator is not properly emailing to the "Local Support Contact". Instead, it is emailing the "administrator" user. The fix uses the email in the System Admin tab > Local Support Contact (Help) page.