Blackboard partnered with eXplorance to deliver a customizable and robust solution for institutions looking to implement a fully automated feedback and learning experience inside Blackboard Learn.
Promote a Culture of Continuous Improvement with Real-Time, Actionable Data
eXplorance BlueTM is a web-based Learning Experience Management (LEM) solution specializing in wide-scale implementation and customization. Blue combines factual feedback with forward-looking predictive analytics to provide a more complete evaluation of both faculty and student improvement that will help you attract and retain students, engage faculty and students and increase value for all stakeholders.
Blue includes course evaluations, surveys, tests, online election tools, 360 reviews and performance appraisals, as well as processes, that enable institutions to benchmark, evaluate, analyze, improve and monitor every aspect of the teaching and learning experience.
- Integration: Seamless integration with Blackboard Learn and institutional SIS allows institutions to leverage existing IT investments for optimal results.
- Automation: Complete automation of survey creation, data analysis and report distribution based on a variety of criteria ensures immediate access to actionable data.
- Increased Faculty Engagement: The ability to customize surveys (with permission) and view real-time response data promotes greater faculty engagement in the feedback process.
- Advanced Questioning: Advanced questionsing capabilities allow institutions to create course evaluations that address their unique needs.
- Minimal Burden on IT: SIS integration is automated and dynamic Building Blocks are updated on the backend, allowing for easy one-time installation for Blackboard admins.
- Accessibility: With certification in accessibility compliance standards and compatibility with all devices, Blue offers an equal experience for all users.
- Implementation and Onboarding Support: eXplorance works hand-in-hand with institutions to implement the solution, train staff and apply best practices to the evaluation process.
What Makes Blue Unique?
- Automated, customized distribution of surveys, evaluations and results: Blue offers deep functionality around automation, delegtaion and distribution of surveys, evaluations and reports.
- Instructor-level customization and access to real-time data: Self-serve and personalization features increase faculty engagement in the evaluation process.
- Specialized functionality: Special features, including dual-scale analysis, adaptive questioning, the ability to easily evaluate team-taught couress, and deep integration with SIS wllos institutions to create course evaluations that meet their needs.
- Student access to data: With permission, students can access real-time and historical course evaluation data, increasing engagement and adding value for students.
In which Blackboard markets is the Blue integration available?
The Blue integration is available for North American and International higher education markets.
How do I get started?
The eXplorance Blue integration solution is available through the Blue Portal Integrator (BPI) for Blackboard clients licensing Learn 9.0 and above.
Clients must purchase a license in order to utlize the integration with Blackboard Learn.
eXplorance will work hand-in-hand with your institution to implement the solution, train staff and apply best practices to your evaluation process.
To learn more of request a demo of the integrated solution, please click here.
Who is eXplorance?
eXplorance is a Montreal-based provider of fully integrated, web-based course evaluation and survey software. Blue, eXplorance's robust feedback management solution, reaches across the entire organization to facilitate the process of information dissemintation, gathering, analysis and reporting. More than 3.7 million users in education, corporate, government and non-profit industries use eXplorance Blue, including many top ranked colleges and universities.
For more information on eXplorance, visit their website.