User interface settings for Community Engagement enable you to:
- Add Channel modules that display RSS feeds from other websites.
- Provide web links in the tool panel.
- Provide web links or tool links in the global navigation panel.
- Manage hot spots, which are images that appear in the center of the banner.
- Set the header frame size on the portal and in courses. The frame size is managed through Brands and Themes. Using a smaller frame removes any images or sponsorships from the header frame and creates more space in the main frame for content and tools. To learn more, see Customizing the Default Brand.