Use the table to determine if you have the Outcomes Assessment update installed. If you do have the update, you are directed to the relevant topics. If you do not have the update, continue with this page.
How to Determine if Outcomes Assessment Updates Are Installed
|New Outcomes Assessment Experience||Not Updated|
|On the My Institution tab under Tools, if you see a link to Goals and Assessments, you have the Outcomes Assessment updates installed. For information that applies to your system, see Outcomes Assessment Updates instead.||On the My Institution tab under Tools, if you see a link to Goals, you have not updated your system. The documentation in this section applies to your system.|
The Outcomes Assessment documentation is designed to help institutions as they plan and implement an Outcomes Assessment environment. The focus is not the individual tasks that can be completed through the user interface. This documentation focuses on the elements that are used to build a successful Outcomes Assessment implementation. You will learn how those elements function together to create workflows and relationships for planning, measuring, and evaluating the academic performance of an entire institution.
In this section...
- Setting Up an Outcomes Assessment Environment
- Getting Started With Outcomes Assessment
- Accessing the Outcomes Assessment Environment
- Navigating the Outcomes Assessment Environment
- Configuring the Outcomes Environment
- Managing Outcomes Units
- Batch Processing Outcomes Data
- Goals in Outcomes Assessment
- Outcomes Educational Programs
- Outcomes Curriculum
- Outcomes Evaluation
- Outcomes Reporting
- Outcomes Assessment Database Schema