The Posts page displays the posts made in the last seven days in the courses and organizations you are enrolled in and follow. Examples of posts appearing on this page include:
- A new blog post made by one of your classmates.
- A new post to a discussion board you are a member of.
- Your contribution to a wiki in one of your courses.
About the Posts Page
Access your Posts page through the global navigation menu. Each new post appears with a preview of the content, location, and author. Click a post to expand the content in the right panel. For discussion posts, click Reply or Quote to continue the conversation. You can provide and view comments for wiki and blog posts, however, an instructor can disallow commenting for a wiki. Instructors are the only users who can comment on journal posts.
If your institution has the people and spaces tools turned on, the latest posts by the people and spaces you follow also appear.
Use the filter options in the left panel to see:
- All: View all the posts in your courses, even if you have not posted. This filter option does not appear if no one has posted in any of your courses.
- @me: View only your posts. This filter option does not appear if you have not posted in any of your courses.
- Custom: If posts exist in your courses, this filter option appears. If you have posted, you can select the check box in the pop-up box to view only the posts in the courses that you have participated in. If you have not posted, the custom pop-up box is empty.
If you need to view an older post that does not appear, access the course and the tool where the post was made.