True/False questions allow students to choose either true or false in response to a statement question. True and false answer options are limited to the words True and False.
- Access a test, survey, or pool. To learn more, see Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- On the action bar, point to Create Question to access the drop-down list.
- Select True/False.
- On the Create/Edit True/False Question page, type the question in the form of a statement that can be answered with true or false. Optionally, you can use the content editor to format the text and include files, images, web links, multimedia, and mashups.
- Select the correct answer: True or False.
- Optionally, type feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Click Submit and Create Another -OR- Submit to add the question to the test.
Related Tutorials Creating a True or False Question (Flash video | 2m 25s)