The Content Collection stores content files as items. Items are organized into a tree structure of nested folders and items up to, and including, the content area level. This means that each folder can contain other folders and items.
In this section...
- About Folders and Items
- Deleting and Recycling Content
- Deleting Folders From Display
- Editing Folder Properties
- Finding Folders
- Organizing Content in Folders
- Organizing the User Folder
- Setting Folder Comments as Private or Shared
- Sharing and Finding Content
- Subscribing to Folder Notifications
- Using the Unique ID Tool