The Groups Management Building Block is bundled in the Service Pack 14 release and does not need to be installed. It cannot be uninstalled, disabled, or the availability changed.
About Groups Management
Groups Management provides the ability to:
- Easily see which students are in which groups, including which students are not in any groups.
- Easily see and modify group memberships. Avatars are now available to distinguish among users.
- Choose and manage membership for groups sets with an improved workflow.
- Import and export groups and group memberships.
- Sort columns, perform bulk actions for deleting groups, and create Grade Center smart views for one or more groups on the All Groups page.
- Optionally, manage tool availability for all groups on the All Groups page.
To Learn More
To learn more, see Groups Management.