The linked resources are available in English only.
The Blackboard Learn Communication and Adoption Toolkit is a collection of resources that Blackboard recommends using when upgrading to a new version of Blackboard Learn, specifically Service Pack (SP) 14. These tools will help you generate excitement and drive adoption of the new features among your learning community.
Building a communication plan from the ground up takes time. That's why we've developed a checklist to help guide your strategy. You can download and customize this checklist to fit your needs, and it's workable for all Service Pack upgrades.
Communication Resources for Web & Distribution
You don't need to create everything from scratch. These flyers, postcards, web tiles, and headers / footers can be easily used on your institutional web properties or distributed to generate excitement about the latest Blackboard Learn updates. The file below contains the following resources:
- Service Pack 14 Flyer
- "There's More to Learn" Postcard
- "See What's Better" web tile (GIF & JPG files)
- "There's More to Learn" web tile (GIF & JPG files)
- "Learning Gets Social" web tile (GIF & JPG files)
- Blackboard Learn Header & Footer graphics (JPG)
End-User Feature Guides & FAQs
A detailed overview of each of the new end-user features and enhancements that are part of Service Pack 14, which you can customize (and combine with our other feature guides as needed) to meet your institution's needs.
Video & Web Resources
Here are additional videos and web resources that we recommend you share with your educators and students.
- What's New in Service Pack 14 Video - This video provides an overview of the new features and enhancements found in SP 14
- What's New in Blackboard Learn Website - The blackboardlearn.com/new website is always updated with the latest features and enhancements to the Blackboard Learn platform
- Educator YouTube Playlist - this playlist includes quick hit feature introduction videos focused on educators teaching with Blackboard
- Student YouTube Playlist - this playlist includes quick hit feature videos focused on students using Blackboard Learn
- Blackboard Learn Quick Hit Video Playlist - This YouTube playlist includes short feature introduction videos
- Educator Cohort Programs - Invite your educators to join Blackboard and their peers for a webinar series on topics like the latest Service Pack, Digital Content, and more.
- Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series (BITS) - Invite your educators to this training initiative that was developed to help augment (not replace) your internal training efforts. Harnessing our community of users, BITS will share the top strategies and pedagogy for both increasing educator efficiency and improving learning outcomes. Educators can register for live webinars or watch recordings of past events.
If you have any feedback regarding the tools you see on this page or if there is a tool that you would like us to add, please let us know.