Original Launch: November 20, 2013
Requirements and Dependencies
There are no dependencies across these Building Blocks. As a result, the Building Blocks can be installed individually to best meet your institution's needs. There is also no dependency on cumulative patches for these updates.
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 12 (Build: 9.1.120113.0)
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 13 (Build: 9.1.130093.0)
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 14 (Build: 9.1.140152.0)
- Provide data required for the reporting of academic contribution in compliance with Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4) rules established by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Provide essential data for identifying student at-risk due to lack of academic contribution to a course or courses.
- Provide essential data for the reporting of academic activity of students within other special populations, such as athletics and scholarship programs.
- The Single and Multi-Course User Participation Report provides data for a single course or collection of courses (full system or node from the Community Engagement Institutional Hierarchy) with a count of each student’s academic contribution within a Blackboard Learn course.