Building Block Name: SafeAssign
Date Released: May 21, 2014
Released by: SafeAssign Central Services Update
Minimum Learn Version
All Blackboard Learn 9.1 Releases using SafeAssign
The SafeAssign Originality Report has been updated in the following ways:
- Each source now has a color unique to the source. Text matching the source is highlighted in the unique source color. There are a maximum of 30 different colors. This matches the maximum of 30 different sources.
- By default, all citation source highlighting is on. Instructors can click Show/Hide All Highlighting to turn source highlighting off and on for all sources at once.
- The report layout has been improved for narrow screens. The report information and citations now appear at the top of the submission when instructors reduce the width of the viewing area.
- Instructors click Select Sources and Resubmit to determine which sources they want to include in the next report. By default, all sources are included. Instructors can clear the check box for each source to exclude from the results. This behavior is the reverse of previous releases.
- The page instructors are redirected to after resubmitting a paper has been updated to be more in line with the styling of the new report.
Comparison of Recent Updates to the SafeAssign Originality Report
Click the images to enlarge them in your browser and make the text readable. Use your browser's back button to return to the topic.
|May 2014 Update||April 2014 Update||Prior to April 2014 Update|
| || || |
- Instructors can use SafeAssign to investigate plagiarism potential in assignment submissions.
- If allowed by instructors, students can review their own work for plagiarism potential.