Launch Date: October 15, 2013
Requirements and Dependencies
Bidirectional communication to the Cloud Services is required. If you are running Blackboard from behind a firewall as a test server or for security reasons, you will need to open the firewall to use these features. To open bidirectional communication to Cloud Services, you must configure your firewall to allow responses from https://nat.cloud.bb, and allow requests to https://registrar.cloud.bb and https://softwareupdates.cloud.bb Port 443.
The update requires the following platforms, including the stated minimum Cumulative Patch (CP):
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 10 (Build: 9.1.100401.0), CP 13
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 11 (Build: 9.1.110082.0), CP 12
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 12 (Build: 9.1.120113.0), CP 4
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 13 (Build: 9.1.130093.0), CP 13
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 14 (Build: 9.1.140152.0)
This version is a minor maintenance release to resolve several issues.
- Thread contention caused by Spring-Java charset lookups during communication with the Cloud
- Excessive cloud-profile heartbeat requests
- Courses missing from People area. Courses are now force synced when Cloud Profiles is turned on.