Launch Date: November 28, 2012
Requirements: Service Pack (SP) 10 and later
Video Everywhere is a content editor building block enhancement (9.1.100402). Once installed and activated, a new icon called Record from Webcam is added to the content editor that controls your webcam.
It is supported on Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP 10 (Build: 9.1.100401.0) and later.
How to Install and Activate Video Everywhere
- Download the Video Everywhere building block from Behind the Blackboard Downloads home, located under Feature Building Blocks for Learn. Save the file on a local drive. Unzip the package to access the .war file.
- Navigate to the System Admin panel. Click Building Blocks.
- Click Installed Tools.
- Click Upload Building Blocks from the action bar.
- Browse for the Video Everywhere building block .war file.
- Click Submit.
- You will get a success message when the building block is installed. Set the building block to Active and click Approve.