The Single Course User Participation report was created to provide data required for the reporting of student academic contribution in compliance with Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4) rules established by the U.S. Department of Education. The report provides a download file of user academic activity/submissions within a single course.
This report should not be confused with the User Activity Report that displays a summary of user access and click activity within a course.
The data is provided in a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet (XLS) format for use and manipulation within an external data manipulation tool such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SAS, SPSS, or other such similar tool.
The report provides:
- Student identifier information, such as: student first name, last name, user ID, and student batch ID
- System availability setting
- Course ID and Course batch ID
- Submission time/date stamp
- Count of submissions for attemptable item types within a course, including:
- Discussion board posts
If no activity exists for an item type, no column appears. For example, if no user submitted an assignment in the chosen time frame, no assignment column appears in the spreadsheet.
To Learn More
To learn more, see Course Reports.