In Either/Or questions, students are presented with a statement and asked to respond using a selection of predefined two-choice answers, such as:
This question type is useful in surveys to gauge users' opinions. It is a slight variation on the true/false question type, with more options for answer choices.
How to Create an Either/Or Question
- Access a test, survey, or pool. To learn more, see Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- On the action bar, point to Create Question and click Either/Or.
- Type the Question Text and select a pair of Answer Choices from the drop-down list.
- Select the Correct Answer.
- Optionally, type feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Click Submit and Create Another -OR- Submit to add the question to the test.
Hamlet's famous monologue, "To be or not to be...," is a meditation on suicide.