File Response questions require students to upload a file from their computers or from the Content Collection as the answer to the question. You grade these questions manually. Students can work on something before a test and submit it with the test, particularly if it requires a large amount of text.
Submitting the answer this way also allows you to download, review, and assess the submission later without an active internet connection, although you will still need to access the Grade Center to assign a grade.
You cannot add File Response questions to surveys.
- Access a test, survey, or pool. To learn more, see Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- On the action bar, point to Create Question and click File Response.
- Type the Question Text and feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Optionally, associate a rubric by clicking Add Rubric. To learn more, see Rubrics.
- Click Submit and Create Another -OR- Submit to add the question to the test.
Create a diagram of a simple relational database. Upload this file in JPG/JPEG format.