If your school licenses content management, instructors can store, share, and publish content within personal user folders, course folders, and institution folders in the Content Collection throughout courses in Blackboard Learn. Files and portfolios can be linked in different areas in a course and items from a course can be added to a folder in the Content Collection.
If the Content Collection is available, a Content Collection tab will appear in the Blackboard Learn user interface.
Course Files is the file repository available with all Blackboard Learn courses. However, if your institution licenses content management, the Content Collection is the file repository.
The first section in the Control Panel shows where your files are stored. Click Files to expand the section and click the course ID to open Course Files in the content frame.
- Content is stored for a single course.
- You cannot share content across courses.
- Students do not have access to store or share files.
To learn more, see Course Files.
- You can store content for multiple courses you teach.
- You can share content across courses and with other users.
- Students may have access to store or share files.