Skip to main content
Search for Courses
- Last updated
- 12:04, 11 Oct 2016
Save as PDF
- On the Administrator Panel in the Courses section, select Courses.
- Select the type of information to search:
- Course ID: Searches for text that appears in the course's Course ID.
- Course Name: Searches for text that appears in the course's Course Name.
- Description: Searches for text that appears in the course's Description.
- Instructor: Searches for text in the instructor's Username. Follow the username convention at your institution to improve search results. For example, if the instructor's name is Joe Bell but the username is jbell, searching for "Joe Bell" will not produce successful results.
- Data Source Key: Searches for text that appears in the data source identifier in the Blackboard Learn database. Data source keys can contain letters, numbers, and underscores, but no spaces or other special characters.
- Select a search condition from the drop-down list: Contains, Equal To, Starts With, or Not Blank.
- Provide the text to search for. The search is not case-sensitive. For example, if you selected the Starts With search condition, typing either "Language Arts" or "language arts" into the search field will find courses named "Language Arts and Composition," "Language Arts 101," and "Language Arts for Non-Majors."
- Select whether to search for courses created Before or After a specified date.
- Provide a date in the Date Created field or select the calendar icon and select a date to select it.
- Select All Courses or limit the search to a specific domain by selecting the domain from the drop-down list.
- Select Go.