The linked resources are available in English only.
The Blackboard Learn Communication and Adoption Toolkit is a collection of resources that Blackboard recommends using when upgrading to a new version of Blackboard Learn, specifically Blackboard Learn 9.1 April 2014. These tools will help you generate excitement and drive adoption of the new features among your learning community.
Building a communication plan from the ground up takes time. That's why we've developed a checklist to help guide your strategy. You can download and customize this checklist to fit your needs, and it's workable for all Service Pack upgrades.
Communication resources for web and distribution
You don't need to create everything from scratch. These flyers, postcards, web tiles, and headers/footers can be easily used on your institutional web properties or distributed to generate excitement about the latest Blackboard Learn updates. The file below contains the following resources:
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 April 2014 Flyer
- Blackboard SafeAssign Flyer
- "There's More to Learn" Postcard
- "See What's Better" web tile (GIF & JPG files)
- "There's More to Learn" web tile (GIF & JPG files)
- "Learning Gets Social" web tile (GIF & JPG files)
- Blackboard Learn Header and Footer graphics (JPG)
End-user feature guides and FAQs
The End-User Feature Guides provide a detailed overview of each of the new end-user features and enhancements that are part of Blackboard Learn 9.1 April 2014. You can customize and combine them with our other feature guides as needed to meet your institution's needs.
Video and web resources
The following list includes additional videos and web resources that we recommend you share with your educators and students:
- What's New in Blackboard Learn 9.1 April 2014 Video: This video provides an overview of the new features and enhancements found in Blackboard Learn 9.1 April 2014.
- K12 What's New in Blackboard Learn 9.1 April 2014 Video: This video provides an overview of the new features and enhancements found in Blackboard Learn 9.1 April 2014 for the K12 market.
- Blackboard Learn Quick Hit Video Playlist: This YouTube playlist includes short feature introduction videos.
- 9.1 Feature Showcase: Dive deep into the individual features and workflows in Blackboard Learn 9.1, for all service packs.
- Cohort Programs: Invite your educators to join Blackboard and their peers for a webinar series on topics like the latest service pack, digital content, and more.
- Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series (BITS): Invite your educators to this training initiative that was developed to help augment (not replace) your internal training efforts. Harnessing our community of users, BITS will share the top strategies and pedagogy for both increasing educator efficiency and improving learning outcomes. Educators can register for live webinars or watch recordings of past events.
If you have any comments on the tools you see on this page or if there is a tool that you want us to add, please send us your feedback.