The file picker is the window that opens when users click Browse Content Collection or Browse Course. The file picker is available everywhere users attach files.
The file picker can
- Display a file or folder's name, last modification date, versions (files only) and size.
- Sort on each column being displayed.
- Change the number of items being displayed, editing the table's paging.
- Search across all folders and files with a single search input.
- Toggle between a list view and a thumbnail view. The interface for thumbnail view does not change.
- Go to the current folder listing's parent folder in one click.
- Quickly switch between the top-level content areas (My Content, Courses,
- Organizations, Institution, and Library), Bookmarks and the Learning Objects Catalog.
- Navigate the folder hierarchy using breadcrumbs.
- Switch to a more advanced search.
- Upload a file.