Original Launch Date: June 19, 2013
Build Number: 9.1.130093.0
Checklist for Upgrading
- For self-hosted installations, ensure your server hardware and software will support SP12.
- If you have made customizations to your login page, system themes, roles, course templates, or building block availability, record all of the customizations and back up customized files. See READ ME before running the updater for more information.
- Review all security measures and policies to ensure your system has the best protection and meets any new standards or security changes.
- Prepare your end users, faculty, staff, and students using the Communication & Adoption Toolkit to inform them about new features and functions.
- Review other relevant institutional practices and policies.
See Testing Your Environment for a thorough checklist of tasks after an upgrade.