- From the Administrator Panel, in the Communities section, select Theme and Palette Catalog.
- In a theme's menu, select Preview.
- Select the arrows to move through the different screens. This will give you a picture of what your institution will look like with a new theme.
The themes are listed in the catalog with a short description. The following steps explain how to download a theme to edit it offline.
The theme is downloaded from the Themes and Palette Catalog, but is uploaded from the Create Theme page by selecting Create Theme at the top of the Theme and Palette Catalog.
- In a theme's menu, select Download.
- In the Download File window, select Save.
- Open and unzip the file.
- Select Create Theme at the top of the Theme and Palette Catalog.
- Provide a Theme Name and Reference Name. The Reference Name is used to organize the theme files. They are required and must be unique.
- Provide a description (optional).
- Upload the theme package by attaching the file. Browse for a file locally or in the Content Collection.
- Select Submit. Your updated theme will be added to the catalog.