You can manage building blocks in the Admin Panel > Building Blocks > Installed Tools.
- View Components: This page lists the components that make up the building block and its description, version number, vendor information, and default and available languages.
- Set Unavailable: This building block is registered and can execute code, but is not available to users.
- Set Available: This building block is available to users.
- Set Inactive: This building block is registered, but cannot execute any code, including configuration scripts.
- Set Active: This building block can now execute code.
- Settings: This option appears only if you can configure the building block.
Building block support
The SaaS deployment supports all pre-installed building blocks developed by Blackboard. Blackboard does not provide technical product support for pre-installed building blocks developed by other vendors or from the open source community. Support for those building blocks comes from the vendor or community.
To learn more, contact your account executive.