Your roadmap to Learn SaaS with the Ultra experience begins here.
1. Join Educator Preview and play with Ultra
Educator Preview is an easy way to test and play with the Ultra experience for Blackboard Learn. Remember that we’ll be adding new features and improving existing workflows on a rolling basis, so check back often to see what’s new. Instructors and students can also join the Educator Preview to do their own exploring!
- Experience the Original Course View and enhancements
- Test the conversion process to Ultra Course View, then play with the new features and workflows
- Check back regularly to see new features and workflows as they evolve in a continuous delivery environment
2. Put Ultra to work in limited release
Put Blackboard Learn SaaS into limited production with an institution, department, or another set of courses. You can build instructional design strategies, training content, and more on the Ultra experience—fully supported by Blackboard.
Looking for a place to start? We've created a Communication and Adoption Toolkit for Blackboard Learn with the Ultra experience to help you manage change for your users.
3. Enable the Ultra experience at your institution!
Data migration will be included as part of your transition. You can start with the Original experience that your students and educators are familiar with. Then, enable the Ultra experience with help from Blackboard support when the change makes sense for your institution.
For more information on the transition to Blackboard Learn with the Ultra experience, please contact your Account Executive. You can read more about the process here: Prepare to Migrate to Blackboard Learn SaaS.