Your roadmap to Learn SaaS with the Ultra experience begins here.
1. Join a trial and play with Ultra
Beginning in Fall 2015, you can access a trial site.
- Import an existing course
- Test the conversion process to Ultra Course View
- See new features and workflows as they evolve
2. Prepare for adoption with a cohort
Learn about it from us! Gain access to a test instance of Learn on a SaaS deployment during a cohort program. Learn with—and from—your peers and Blackboard subject matter experts. Cohort opportunities are available starting in Fall 2015 and will extend through 2016.
3. Put Ultra to work in limited release
Put SaaS into limited production with an institution, department, or another set of courses. You can build instructional design strategies, training content, and more on the Ultra experience—fully supported by Blackboard.
4. Enable the Ultra experience at your institution!
Data migration will be included as part of your transition. You can start with the Original experience that your students and educators are familiar with. Then, enable the Ultra experience with help from Blackboard support when the change makes sense for your institution.
For more information on the transition to Blackboard Learn with the Ultra experience, please contact your Account Executive.