This article is archived and is no longer updated. Go to the latest information on adding a voice authoring mashup to a content area.
You can provide a simple voice message to your class by creating a voice authoring mashup in a content area.
- From the course menu, select the content area to which you want to add a voice authoring message.
- Confirm that Edit Mode is ON.
- Click the Build Content drop-down list and, under Mashups, select Voice Authoring .
The Voice Authoring page opens in a new browser window.
- Enter a descriptive title for your voice authoring mashup.
- Use the recording applet to record your message:
To learn more, see Recording and Playback Applets.
- Set your options. To learn more, see Voice Options.
- Click Submit.
To listen to the voice message in your content, others simply click the Play button that appears in your mashup.
To Learn More
To learn more about creating course content, see Create Content in a Course Area.