This article is archived and is no longer updated. Go to the latest information on the Blackboard voice authoring tools.
Blackboard Collaborate™ voice authoring tools enable your instructors to add voice messaging components to course content, making the content engaging and effective. Instructors can also make these tools available to you.
- Voice Email: Send emails containing voice messages to others in your course to add the emotion, mood, and inflection of your voice into email messages.
- Voice Board: Participate in voice-based, threaded online discussions in your course through voice boards.
- Voice Presentation: Watch interactive presentations that blend voice, text and web pages in a single presentation.
- Voice Podcaster: Subscribe to your instructor's podcasts.
- Voice Authoring Mashups: Add audio recordings to your assignments and voice boards posts.